this imposter that is infiltrating this thread with there gobbly #$%$, is making it far easier for Dr. Frost to buy and manipulate this stock higher because of the waning volume. I just love it, its so plain and simple.
Please keep up the good work!
FORM 4 UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
OMB Number: 3235-0287
Expires: December 31, 2014
Estimated average burden
hours per response: 0.5
Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person*
FROST PHILLIP MD ET AL
(Last) (First) (Middle)
OPKO HEALTH, INC.
4400 BISCAYNE BLVD.
MIAMI FL 33137
(City) (State) (Zip)
2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol
Opko Health, Inc. [ OPK ] 5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
X Director X 10% Owner
X Officer (give title below) Other (specify below)
CEO & Chairman
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (Month/Day/Year)
4. If Amendment, Date of Original Filed (Month/Day/Year)
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)
Form filed by One Reporting Person
X Form filed by More than One Reporting Person
Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1. Title of Security (Instr. 3) 2. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year) 2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year) 3. Transaction Code (Instr. 8) 4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed Of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5) 5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 3 and 4) 6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V Amount (A) or (D) Price
Common Stock 03/14/2013 P 5,000 A $7.5 123,974,544 I See Footnote (1)
Common Stock 03/14/2013 P 600 A $7.51 123,975,144 I See Footnote (1)
Common Stock 03/14/2013 P 2,900 A $7.52 123,978,044 I See Footnote (1)
Common Stock 03/14/2013 P 16,200 A $7.54 123,994,244 I See Footnote (1)
Common Stock 03/14/2013 P 4,200 A $7.5612 123,998,444 I See Footnote (1)
Common Stock 03/14/2013 P 3,800 A $7.57 124,002,244 I See Footnote (1)
Common Stock 15,490,546 I See Footnote (2)
Table II - Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Benefici