It's hard to gauge the sentiment for this deal among PBTH shareholders. There's one guy on their board who's clearly unhappy, and a few who think it's a good deal...but that doesn't amount to much in terms of understanding how this is being perceived.
Are most people here confident that the deal will go through? Also, I have heard conflicting accounts of how non-votes are counted by PBTH - I've heard some say they're counted as a Yes on the deal, while others say a non-vote is a No. Any insight would be appreciated.
Go to opko website under investor relations, filings, READ proxy. I think a non vote is a no vote. They also NEED a quorum for the Votes to be valid. Insiders own 25% of shares, of the remaining 75% they need 39% of those to vote YES. Is it a DONE deal, NO. For it to be a DONE deal those in favor need send in their vote. Chances it is a done deal 61%. That might be why the price gap, 39% chance deal fails.