Slightest sign of a turn-around and ALU will jump to $5 in a New York minute
I absolutely don't see any risk of downside (maybe it'll go to $1.4 and bounce immediately back), but the potential of upside is tremendous. And that's exactly why I just bought 124,000 shares at $1.48. Let's see what happens. BTW, what do you think?
1- You're right, ALU appeared on my radar a little too late.
2- I was holding another position and had to wait to unload it before buying ALU
3- I like to wait to make sure a rebound in actually in place vs. just short covering which will end up in disappointment.
4- If ALU goes to $2 before end of 2012, which I fully expect it to, what difference when I bought. I'll make good amount of money regardless of my entry point.
Good luck to all longs, and wish everyone Happy Holidays.