Well all this talk about future dilution and a pending future rights issue has made me re-think my investment strategy. I'm currently up 25 percent on my investment and have already paid the ADR fee. I have about another 6 mos. to go until this becomes long term taxable-should I hold or sell? Big decisions. Thinking even if they don't do a rights issue soon, the price of the stock will have a lid on it.