I bought because of an alert on flash market research (google them) for 87.52 and XOM went up and i sold for 94.75 . i made $48k but im holding onto some freebies, not sure if I wanna sell and just focus on their next pick though...thinking i should get out now while i can still make a profit on them...any thoughts on this? thanks
yahh, he's (satibpae23) on AGNC too, under a different name with the same speel but he says he made $65k. ...strange thing is there's 11 thumbs up on his post at AGNC too! HOLD XOM. HOLD XOM. if you must sell wait till it goes up again, cuz it WILL. but must be patient. CVX (Chevron) is behaving in the same manner, had CVX for many years, always goes back up.
The MACD just crossed up with a bullish divergence, so XOM will get a bounce. Thats the oscillator I use with good success. What remains to be seen is if this is the bottom. Got a bunch at 88.12 and have seen XOM shoot right back up 3 times this year when it pierced the 200EMA. (I put alerts on XOM when it approaches/crosses below the 200EMA). $90 is the 200EMA and $92 is the 50EMA. When/if it makes it to the 50EMA, I will take another look and see how it is acting. GL to everyone playing the bounce.
Sorry, I hit send before adding my last comment. Last year at the beginning of SEPT, XOM finally broke out of it trading range at $87. And ran to $94. So it appears $87 will be great support for the stock.