ouch, he signalled EBITDA will go down in 2013 vs 2012.. not sure he meant to do that but it will be very interesting to see how the market reacts.. i just sold my last 10,000 shares at 5.40 and will wait for a better re-entry.
but then UP permanently from there . . you have to appreciate the straight shooter .. and then you have to take him at his word when he says they have plenty of cash for the year. i heard everything i wanted to hear from this presentation ..meaning there will be no more divestiture ..at least thats how i interpreted it and thye have plenty of money to run this monster of a mobile company ..Think about this ..WHY would they continue to talk about the increasing revenue flowing into mobile IF they were not taking there fair share. This will fly before earnings .IMHO.
On day 20 of his 60 day plan:
1. Sustainable growth, Execute, free cash flow, divest long cashflow cycles
2. Reduce CAPEX
3. Better implement assets from acquisitions
4. Without aqcuisition related payments, meaningful operating cash flow
5. Need for cash for acquisition related payments possible (dilution?)
6. Business Pivot short term (as chart Dec 2012)