13 things - List of events that will make the stock skyrocket from here on ($1.60)
1) Replacement of Chairman
2) Replacement of CEO
3) Overhaul of Board of Directors
4) Excessive staff reduction annoucement to save costs
5) Buyout offer from either Google, Yahoo, Facebook, AOL, Valueclick or Millennial Media
6) Announcement of cost cutting measures
7) Improvement in earnings
8) Raising of guidance
9) Annoucement of signing of significant new deal(s)
10) Some existing/new mutual fund disclosing higher equity stake
11) Strategic deal with either Google, Facebook, Apple or Yahoo
12) Buyout offer from some private equity firm
13) Analyst upgrade
Alex Moukas has to be thrown away. Large stake holders should demand his replacement. New CEO if existing isn't worth keeping. YHOO changed 4 CEO's and 2 Chairman's in less than 5 yrs. We need stock back to teens where it used to be.
Doesn't see any chances that Chairman or CEO will step down because no one can fire them but would be nice if they with dignity step down for the sake of company's future.
Good points. Every investor should recommend your post so management sees it and acts to accomplish some of it in their power.
Thanks Bullvestor2003 for your posts. I enjoy reading them all.