Thanks I own 5,000 at .97 and 5,000 at $ 1.27 and I am trying to decide if I should sell my 5,000 bought at .97 at $ 1.07 and take the $ 500 profit or hold all 10,000 shares with average of $ 1.12 and hold until after earnings.
I agree completely - most shorts have been on this since 3-4 area or higher and it is common sense that there are better opps than waiting to see if VELT can turn the corner. At least the covering is making our day brighter going into this afternoon report.
Same as previous reports, it goes up in anticipation that the earning will not be as bad as expected and then sells off when it turns out the greek was not very truthful with his previous projections.
I am long so I would prefer if this wasnt the case.