Thinking about doubling my shares and buying another 1000. Should i buy first thing int morning or wait for a pullback. How much of a pullback can we get. This keeps climbing. TIA
What a load of crap! Assuming you had $700,000 for that 1000 shares you want to buy, you gonna waste your time on this board for suggestions? It's like Mitt asking BO where to invest his money..
If you're a long-term investor, it does not matter tomorrow. Just put in a price you're willing to buy... you can also set an order where if it reaches your max price you're willing to buy, it will execute. It's call Buy-Stop. You're correct about it keeps climbing... you can thanks the short for this.
I got real lucky with my first 1000, getting in at 89 at the beginning of the fiscal crisis. So, i guess buying tomorrow am means nothing. I was thinking about putting in a 700 buy at 3:59 today to #$%$ all the shorts.
A podiatrist?? Oh man... You gotta help me out. I have a large sore,kind of a wart, on the edge of my #$%$ right near the part where it changes color and gets wrinkles. What do you thnk this is? There was this girl named amybradbury that had a similar wart on her lip. After spending a night with her, I have this problem. I know doctors don't like to give free advice, but this one time, could you help a brother out?
By the way... If I were not in and could not bird dog this thing, I would wait for a pullback. My gut tells me this thing isn't going much past 725 before they pound it down. Wait for confirmation of the uptrend. That would be a average volume day that tests dropping below 700 at least three times and holds.