But I will not wait for that.....Buying big around 10.30 am
Actually it needs to be at least half of the red day 2 days ago which is $535. 535 is confirmation
Let's hope it is affordable after past Friday sale..... Nice to regain, and jump ahead...
I thought u said 555 to confirm reversal?
that was last time when it showed reversal candle but it was never confirmed by closing above 555...that is why this slide
yesterday's rejection candle need to be confirmed by closing above 530 on monday I dont know if I would like to wait till close