this is one of the biggest bounces for technical reasons on a large cap stock ever with earnings reports aside. Its the biggest technical bounce apple has ever had (at least in the last 4 years).
Don't try to pick the bottom or top, buy on fundamentals. If it goes up another 20 tomorrow, you're going to kick yourself later tomorrow. Or add 60% now.. if it goes up, great, if it dips, add the other 40%
I would not buy nor short now.. The story going forwards is commoditization of the product, with profits staying the same and not growing. The profts are not bad but the problem is the special dividend that will come cannot be timed. if you missed that you get zero growth company going forwards. Apple is a dead stock for the next decade until inflation inflates its price. So the best trade would be short it before earnings, when it will crash back to high 400 hundreds.
Mobile is the revoultion that makes advertising a gimmick. it is the death sentence for google, apple and bidu and face book.