yes I've been saying short and look for 400 if the African dictator got back in for much of next yr.
BNN.CA had a manufacturing expert on about a yr ago went into detail that without mistreating the
slaves in communist china (doesn't Leo's current character remind you of the ceo?) they couldn't compete with sam. Once the syrian died and all the free propaganda that they were tech leaders (yeah right nok had 3g before the 1st idot phone
shipped) went away.
1. Public now educated that sam has better and more advanced products
2. Sam as 2x the mkt share of aapl
3. Developers starting to re think the roi on doing aapl apps.
4. no new killer product on the horizon really what are they going to do for apple world
5. Margins dropping fast as slaves got 18% raises.
Yeah it's got a ton of cash but with low returns just shows how clueless and non stake holder
focused they really are.
Actually that one joker said 350 but before that a 100 point rally. 495 near term. he said So, in summary, 495 to 595 to 350. Got it? I'm amazed how well he's figured all this out. something about studying pig entrails...