I have a 100 Feb 600 calls that I am averaged in at $6. They closed today at $2 and I would expect them to drop to $1.50 tomorrow based on AH movement, a ~$40k loss :( Should I:
a. Sell at the open and wait for a drop and buy back in at a lower price to try recover in a day-trade type move?
b Wait a few days to see if we can bounce back from these AH lows?
Serious replys only please, others will be ignored. Thanks!
Do not sell, every thing gone. How much you will get? Nothing, let it ride until Fed, you never know, CHL contract or aapl buy back you may get something back. Happen to me before, just like you lose every thing.