Wondering if I should wait til EOD to sell or flip them at the open? Anyone else lucky to be in these big?
it's going to $400 ish real quick or hold it for 5-10 years
I'd sell at max IV at open...I have some 485 puts for Feb....should be worth a bundle first thing in AM.
Weeklies of course. Picked em up o the cheap during todays fake-rally. ;)
This is not a one day event, though Friday is so close. I'd get rid of them a couple of hours into the trading day.
I'm hoping we open around 430. I should be up over 150k at that point! :)
With a big miss like this, this is going to be falling for a while. It's the most hated stock in America now, not that it's a bad stock. Just bad sentiment.