- Macs are dying (so are PCs... look at Dell and HP)
- iPods replaced by smartphones
- iPhone market (so-called premium) saturated
- iPhone has ZERO presence in the low-end market. even if they did, that would kill the obscenely high
margin Apple is known for.
- Samsung is eating Apple's lunch
- Apple TV is dead even before it came out
Meanwhile, Google is very close to releasing
imagine what would happen if those two technologies are incorporated to the Android eco system.
Apple will be left with nothing but a pile of cash that's scattered around the world.
(and you should know that it gets taxed as soon as Apple brings in those cash from abroad, making it
much less than their nominal worth...)
THE BOTTOM LINE: the more I think about it, I keep coming back to the same conclusion that
APPL is not even worth $400/share. Maybe I'll dip my toe in at $350 or less...