1. Earbud Shuffle Player. Build the player and the earpiece out of one unit.
2. 3D Ipad without the glasses. Makes for a totally immersive 3d experience because the device is so close to your nose.
3. Iphone with Siri changable voices, bluetooth nanoprobes that record digestive images, heart & BP moniters, fingerprint id that prevents the phone from being stolen successfully, algorithms built in to the trading APP to beat the Wall Street HF platform. Larger Screen options.
4. Itunes software built in that would allow you to rip movies like DVD's. It's a grey area and they should go back to acting like the renegades they were from the beginning. (Note Jobs Biography). Offer low prices on current TV episodes to be downloaded. Use some of the cash to bring the media industry to it's knees. It would deal a pretty hard blow to cable companies.
5. Use the cash hord to buy up digital rights that Nexflix and others keep trying to maintaining contracts on. They could own digital content industry in the coming years.
6. Turn ITunes University into a fully accredited college degree.
7. Develop 3D printing stations at the Apple Store. Apps could allow you to dream, design, and then pick up your thingie at the Genius Bar for a nominal cost.
Great ideas. I've often wondered why the company doesn't target Universities for digital destruction. Distance learning and online classes are being used everywhere. They have lectures out the wazoo in iTunes University. Expand the Apple stores to include a testing center for people to be monitored as they take important exams on the iPads.
agree they DO have talent; and, half of the talent is trying to see how to make money on ideas......and to patent stuffo so others cant easily just copy. ---------- IOW, good ideas are a dime a dozen... good ideas that can be patented, marketed, sold, etc etc not so easy..