The market's joyride is over. That's what happens when everyone gets a 2% pay decrease.
Didn't have anything to do with the welfare class that shops at Wallmart, they pay no taxes and are part of romny's 47%.
The election results proved Romney to be right. 47% (or more) will only vote for who promises them the most benefits and free stuff. That's why he focused on the remaining 53% and he was only a couple % short. Do you understand it now?
Thanks to wonderboy O b a m a what a joke...