Fri, Feb 27, 2015, 7:51 PM EST - U.S. Markets closed


% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Apple Inc. Message Board

  • boyyoulove boyyoulove Mar 2, 2013 12:35 AM Flag

    AAPL buy point

    I believe AAPL is near bottom. It is likely that there is one more leg down, then AAPL hits the bottom and will be on the way for an extended recovery. I have my dry powder ready. What do you think is the price that I should set to buy AAPL?

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • I start to like this stock. So far, my porfolio has been up 35% YTD, but I need to move some of my stocks to different fields and I start to like this stock. Right now I am still watching the Board, I think I can buy in next few days.

    • Remember to never take Raystock seriously. His posts are to be laughed at because he is the biggest loser and liar to ever post here. For example, he told you that he was buying cheap back when the share price was $661.31 as he posted here

      "I am taking this stock down today so we can buy real cheap time to buy now
      by raystock48079 . Oct 2, 2012 1:31 PM . Permalink
      WE have started buying shares now"

      Here is another great example of how clueless Raystock is

      "raystock48079 • Oct 12, 2012 1:22 AM
      History tells you that it’s time to buy Apple again
      The earning will keep going up , buy now and hold"

      the price at the time of Raystock's posting was 629.71

    • I'm waiting to see what Apple's policy, if any, is for the future dividends for common shareholders, and what policy to do with the offshore cash. I hope for a modest increase in regular dividends, and maybe repatriation of some of the offshore cash only in years that more accumulates.

      Sentiment: Buy

    • Nobody really knows, and nobody can catch the exact bottom. If you feel comfortable with the company's financials, believe it has good prospects and can tolerate the risk, you may buy from here. If not, you may just wait. Personally I think the upside potential is much greater than the downside risk now. The overall sentiment is already pretty negative. Whoever bought high and wanted to sell most likely have already sold. Cook said they're contemplating a cash distribution plan. I don't think that's a stalling tactic but a reality. The plan should be revealed soon - March or April. Once that happens, the stock might be on a slingshot upwards.
      The board meeting is in next week.

    • 325-350

128.46-1.95(-1.50%)Feb 27 4:00 PMEST

Trending Tickers

Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.