I saw a link from another msg board that showed AAPL's net new user gains. AAPL took about 75% of the new users in both Jan and Feb. In Jan Android and Windows phone split the remaining 25% and in Feb Android improved over Windows for that remaining 25% (think Android had some new launches??). Nevertheless, AAPL did very well in both months. (BBRY lost both months ... that was before their launch ... just have to see how that goes)
The stock is holding above the $420 level ... I'd worry from a technical standpoint if it broke $420 convincingly. Otherwise, things seem good.
Well, the graph was only talking about net new smartphone users. Smartphone penetration increased in the US in Jan and Feb and AAPL got about 75% of the net new users. I don't know if you can take anything from that about sales ... just their take of net new smartphone users in the US.
Long here (not a basher)
But how the he11 can you say things look good, take the crack pipe out...
Price is everything, 8 - 10 trading days drop of 10% (and this is not a microcap)
No huge event in the period.. how in the world can things seems good.....?????
You really are destined to lose all your $, complete denile, looking to make yourself feel better....