1. Low volume very bullish
2. Going down is bullish because the stock is coiled like a spring ready to snap anytime
3. The stock is down on purpose so Apple can scoop cheap shares
3. Nasdaq is down 2% while aapl is down only 1.6%. Very, very bullish
4. $450 is the bottom, if not, then $429 or $428......$419, $418, 417, $416, $415.....
5. Boy, what an opportunity to buy even more cheap shares
6. Five, ten years from now Apple will worth a fortune but I like to hang around this board 24/7
7. Apple is a software company
8. Da mn Cook and his gay attitude.
9. Phew....green a few pennies. Now I can really tell next stop is $700
10. Shorts are idiots
You forgot it was too cheap, even at $700
which was true, and true now as well
I think anyone participating in this market is an idiot regardless of their position, it is just so out of whack with any reality these days.