Ok there Captain technical analysis...whatever you say. Here's some free advice for ya: Go read Malkiel's "A Random Walk Down Wallstreet" so you can understand that there are no "technical indicators" which have ever been shown to consistently beat the market. You're gambling. 90% of traders lose money. The other 10% are probably just lucky. Think about it.