I guess a lot of people didn't pass 3rd grade math. When it comes to Apple, nobody cares about valuation other than shareholders. Eventually the tide will turn and valuations will make sense again.
The problems with apple are:
1. no new products
2. stiff competitions
3. slow growth
4. too big to believe it will stay big for ever
5. No Steve Jobs
I say it is safe to selll as it will proably tpo down to $200 a share if that ... It is a broken stock.. GET OUT. I was a buyer and now I realize I made a mistake.
1) IT's not TIME YET by the last 20 years
2) NO NO NO Apple RULES HIGH END products, PLUS operating system
3) If you think "slow growth" is still year over year double digits
4) That's a great reason to buy/sell LMAO
5) OVER 5 YEARS between Ipod and Iphone ... 3 YEARS between I phone and I pad Mr. Cook has made over $ 70,000,000,000 (for those that don't like to use your toes ... that's ELEVEN FIGURES) PROIT since he has been CEO .... LESS THAN TWO YEARS !!!!! WHY do you "PANIC - ERS" Always say it's because Mr. Jobs isn't there .
It is very different. Buffet buys business, not just stocks. When he buys, he buys enough so he can tell the management how to run the business. That strategy doesn't work for regular folks like you and I.