01) PE of 10.
02) Forward PE of 9.
03) $12.20 per share annual dividend.
04) $43.6 Billion revenue last quarter.
05) $50 Billion annual operating cash flow.
06) 37.4 Million iPhones sold last quarter.
07) 19.5 Million iPads sold last quarter.
08) 3.95 Million Macs sold last quarter.
09) Over 600 Million iOS devices sold.
10) 575 Million App Store accounts with credit cards.
11) 900K Non-fragmented apps available on Apple's store.
12) 2 Billion apps downloaded monthly.
13) Apple revolutionary iOS7.
14) Apple quality hardware.
15) iTunes Radio ads revenue.
16) Innovation is in the company's DNA.
17) Apple worldwide appealing brand.
18) Trading at a cheap valuation levels.
19) Made in USA logo.
20) Anticipated China-Mobile deal.
21) Anticipated iphone5S.
22) Anticipated iTV.
23) Anticipated iPhone mini.
24) Anticipated iPayment.
25) Anticipated OLED iWatch.
26) New iBoard will revolutionize education and business with giant flat on-wall devices that have touch screens and wifi to interact with students and meeting participants who are in the room (or remote!)
400 dollars is the normal price for this stock. new devices will not bring significant revenues. you cant beat the iphone on the revenue/expenses ratio. now all players do or can do the same as Apple do. companies are pushing for the "one device" concept. Blackberry is doing well with it new QNX/BBX OS.