Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Apple Inc. Message Board

  • kollusive_kykes kollusive_kykes Jul 3, 2013 2:52 PM Flag

    I bought at on Cramer's upgrade at $650.....should I cut my losses

     

    ....or wait until Cramer downgrades at $350 then sell?!

    This topic is deleted.
    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • Cramer said sell at above $500. He is wrong quite a bit, but he did say sell at $500+. Cramer is often wrong, but not on this name.

    • I wont at least till end of this year. It will likely not reach 600 but 500s is a good possibility and some dividend will cut your losses. My average price was in 500. I have lowered my average to 430s by buying when it goes to 390s. ( many people dont recommend that) but I am very close to green, hopefully next week. Any profit I make will be a long term gain taxed at lower rate.

      My feeling many analyst including Cramer have been wrong so many times in past on upgrading AAPL that emotion is coming into play. I think this time AAPL will go up.

      Buy in 390s only if it has retested 385 on ascent, not falling if at all that happens. But if things dont improve by fall/ winter better to get out. My 2 cents

      Sentiment: Hold

 
AAPL
100.350.00(0.00%)May 27 4:00 PMEDT