I bought because of an alert on flash market research (google them) I locked in some profits. im up $79k realized but holding some freebie shares. considering locking in the rest because flash market research has a new pick coming out soon, their last pick went up 1300% which was insane - i need some advice, does anyone think I should hold or just lock all my profits in and wait for something fresh? opinions are appreciated thanks
This guy is hawking a website - nothing more. I've seen this on several Yahoo message boards, where some seemingly innocent neophyte has supposedly made a lot of money due to some "google them" website. If you search on the Apple message board for the following terms - "flash market research (google them)" - you'll see several nearly identical messages from different users. In short, this is spam.
Do not sell your 'freebie shares' yet! If you want to sell more of your Apple shares, wait until we hit at least 550, which can happen during next couple of weeks!! In fact i'd say only sell 1/2 of the freebies; hold the rest for the 600 reach, or the 700 reach!!