I was looking for an exit to get my principal back.
I bought these calls at $20 and change.
1. Should I exit position and take 50% losses tomorrow?
2. Should I sell 565 or 570 calls tomorrow (of course, if price goes up, then I am screwed again)
3. Should I wait couple of days to see if Apple bounces? (and if it goes down, I would lose even more)
Serious advice please...
I'd wait until Tuesday the 7th (01/07/14)... If nothing is released this week, Apple seems to like to release statements on Tuesdays. We might get sweet forward guidance, or highly subsidized CHL iPhones, or any other garbage that MMs like to hear.
Consider rolling them into at-the-money or in-the-money longer term options - July 2014 or later, that way you don't have to worry about the expiry right now and have a better chance of breaking even.
Considering your past posts though, you seem to enjoy the gamble, good luck.