Some highilights from the conference. Did anyone from this board actually listen to it?
Conference call notes following. Please keep in mind that there was a lot more that was said but I was only able to write down a few key points. The conference was very positive. Hopefully there are others who can fill in the gaps.
1. 63% PFS. Only expected 50%. Extremely highly significant results
2. All secondary endpoints trending positively
3. Accepted to the AACR for late breaking data presentation. Company will announce much more details about the trial results
4. Merck wants to develop 302 for other indications such as NSCLC, SCLL, AML, Melanoma, Prostate cancer etc.
5. 302 is active in the above referenced diseases.
6. Waiting for OS which hasn't matured yet. May come out in Summer or Fall
7. Very confident in their financial position
8. $25 million in the bank, 50 million shares outstanding. Warrants being exercised given the latest results. The $25 million does not take into account payments coming from Merck which they seemed very confident they would get based on the recent results.
9. Very strong data for Sarcoma. Interim data on PFS later this year
10. Should get some news on Merck payments within the next 2 weeks.