I bought because of an alert on flash market research (google them) I locked in some profits. im up $79k realized but holding some freebie shares. considering locking in the rest because flash market research has a new pick coming out soon, their last pick went up 1300% which was insane - i need some advice, does anyone think I should hold or just lock all my profits in and wait for something fresh? opinions are appreciated thanks
If you believe this company will be a gold mine five years down the road or less----Why sell half now? If you kept your position you would have Two Gold Mines in 5 years or less if you didn't sell..
Value Lines current 2016-18 projection target price is $35 a share. If the market co-operates even that could be conservative IMHO.