*** ALERT ***
09/24 Friday prediction:
Chance to test $27 for the first time but
we will not able to hold there or above $26.50 too long...
Don't worry, SLV (not slw) will hold good gains.
Monday: Another strong gap up then hold big gain to $27s.
But the problem comes on Tuesday...
Tuesday: Brutal killing resume and we are schedule to retest $25s!
Relax and sit back!
Great weekend everyone!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Re: Alert! FULL POWER TO STRONG BUY $40 Turkey day! 23-Sep-10 11:29 am
Almost hit $26.50 predicted on last night.
I do not think market can close positive on Thursday.
Selling shall follows late afternoon...
SLW next stop is $27.50 but better to spend more time here, couple days maybe...
POSTED on 24 Sep 2010 at 3:12 PM
"I am a swing trader. Plan is to short at 27.00-27.30 and cover at 25.5 for a 40% profit using Nov puts. Time frame is 7-10 days. You will not see me on this board after that :-)"
Low of day was 25.49!
Closed my Nov puts today for a nice 30% profit. My time frame was 7-10 days and today was only the 3rd trading day since I entered my shorts.
Anyways, when both daily and weekly RSI & Ult Osc reach 70's, it is time for a pullback. And we also got a black candlestick on Fri, which I mentioned in my prior posts. What gives me more confidence (besides TA) in such kind of trades is when some morons and newbie longs on the message boards bash people presenting technical reasons for a pullback. You know what happens when a trade is too crowded!!!
Anyways, as promised, today will be my last day on this board. Some other stocks meeting or about to meet the above criteria for a pullback are EPI, TTM and BIDU. I am pretty sure BIDU will pullback to at least 100 within a week.
Good luck to all.
Luckily, commodity silver and gold save SLW and others.
It's very difficult to destroy them rught now.
When Silver dip then gold hit new high...
When gold hesitate then Silver hit another high...
When they both hit fresh high then what shall SLW and miner stocks suppose to do?
Hit a low?
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
PS: SLW is tire and will not run too far...
There is no fear in Tuesday morning selling...
It doesn't look good.
My last post for the day-
Black candle today (look at the previous black candles on stockcharts and see what happened over the next few days after the black candle) and Silver up more than SLW. Go figure.........
Up 10% already on my initial positions. Do not worry, I will not smile at myself yet in the mirror. I want this to pierce 27 next week so that I can add more. I will post again within 7-10 days and I will be definitely smiling at that time, not at myself but you!
You could be right, and SLW might correct. If I could predict that I'd take profits and buy back in at $22. But... here's what Clive Maund has to say:
"...PM stocks can be expected to "burn rubber" following such a breakout [silver above $21] and you will have as much chance of catching them at a reasonable price as you would of catching up with a dragster once it has taken off."
James Turk says the same thing. If you're out for the big move you will have no chance to get back in because there will be no significant price pullbacks.
Right now the COMEX and LBMA are smoking like a '72 VW Bus. Just like the VW Bus might make it from Denver to LA, the COMEX and LBMA might keep running for a while, but I wouldn't load up the wife and kids and hit the road with any real hope of making it without a breakdown.