I have been paiently waiting to double down to lower my aveerage cost,now I'm a little confused with all the talk this morn????
'Any opinions of what were in for now? Apreciate any sensible help whether or not to pull the trigger or wait longer???? Thanks Jim
For the love of pete get a bullion position before you double down on SLW.
The bullion position is how you wait out the silver manipulators, not doubling down and reducing the average cost of mining shares. Only the manipulators know when the manipulation will end, you have little chance of outthinking them. Their strategy is to make as many as possible regret their silver purchase and it looks like they have succeeded so far.
Dear Miss Busicuit,/spelllol ,I do have both pysical 240 silver eagles and shares of slw,I bought all the silver first before I started buying the shares of slw,actually I bought slv first ,then founnf slw and thought it was a much better buy even though it cost more,so I sold slv [for a small profit] ,and bought slw,now I was thinking of the double down knowing that one day as a long it would bennifit me,and I have patience to wait ,and the funds to do it,so why is so wrong to double down now,why is it more important to buy the silver eagles ,well i know that answer ,but I already have 240 eagles now???? taHNKS ANYWAY,jIM
No not 37.00 wtf sir,@ 34.66 if u took the time to read my message properly it states the price right in there. dummy!
Also this is the third time buying price I flipped it twice ,but actually am a long here,I took a chance ,it worked out well and now I in again and want to lower my average ,capice moron! thank you Have a nioce day .Jim
I don't think that anyone can give sound advice for the short term. We've had an extremely nice run-up YTD and now we've seen some healthy profit taking. I'm in agreement with other posters who think that silver and SLW both have alot of upside. I'm just holding what I have and not sweating the pullback because I believe that SLW will begin marching up again before too long.
Its tangible. Just buy it and hold. The great credit contraction has already begun and at the bottom of the liquidity pyramid is gold and silver - real money. If you're not holding onto the physical then hold onto the miners. Either way, it's money in the bank, ahem, ground.
I wanted to do that yesterday at 30.60 or 50 but fell asleep waching the screen ,my loss.
But what Im trying to say is why are we moving upward know instead of continuing the downward position,and I know that could change in a heart beat ,but what or who is making the reverse even though it may be small,I want to get in down here somewhere my average is 34.66 and it I can doulble down which I can,I would lower my cost average over a buck and change for sure.
I would hate to do that and tommorow see the return of the downward trend once again.....some say wait for a moving trend [upward] to besure before jumping in,but this game is rigged to heay for that rule of thumb too.
Some times I wonder if evryone knows about this entire fiasco if they are withdrawing their funds from these banks or not,I would 4 sure. jmo Jim Thanks