World celebrates US fiscal stability! Stable means the terminal cancer patient is rallying
What would happen if…
1. The elected or appointed of the 3 branches of government would be required to read, “The Creature from Jekyll Island”?
2. After reading it they would have to take a test on the contents?
3. If they failed the test they would be required to have remedial education based on the contents of the book?
4. They would have to write a review, including their views, on what they had read and publish their review on their Member of Congress, Executive or Judicial websites?
5. After a second test, if they failed, a recall election would be required to replace them.
Well, we know that all politicians and jurists are protected from having to answer to their failures publicly, but…we know whenever there is a rah, rah, sis boom bah, we are the freest of all, it’s all a load of pooh when the political elite are exempt from their official Constitutional responsibilities.