I'd rather see them hold back inventory and force the hand to equate the "paper value" to actual value. Unless the CEO feels this is fair value. Nothing illegal about holding your company assets back. Very simple strategy but maybe they know the answer
I'd buy some, I mean look at the VIX levels, if it goes down a bit more there's some cheap options to buy. Its inevitable that it'll come back up, I'd probably hold right until earnings and wait and see but I don't see these stocks tanking.
there is a chance you don't need that. That's what I see next 2 days. Dollar index goes up, silver down, SLW goes down but not much. EUR/USD has to retest 1.3451 +/-. Thursday ECB rate + ECB president speech, which has a higher % to move SLW up. If ECB president wants EUR/USD to 1.41 target, then SLW goes way up, so that's where you can get on the train and ride up. On Friday Non-Farm Employment Change. If the number sucks then it confirms 100% the way we go and it's up. I would not expect anything big till then + next Monday SLW 3rd Q report, so if you get on the train keep your stops very close. If the report sucks, which I don't expect, then price goes down. It would be very ideal to wait till Monday morning, then take a final direction.
P.S. I bought last Friday SLW at 21.90. I have a stop loss on 21.96. Looks like the market will take my stop loss tomorrow. If it does I will wait till Thursday to do 1-2 day trades till Friday night.