i trade futures and silver stocks. my core futures position i hold and roll over, and trade a few other contracts if opportunity presents itself. silver stocks, SLW, comprises at least 50% or more of portfolio. SIL 30%, PAAS and others the remaining portion. i liquidated SLW and all @ 26.85 basis SLW. the reason and problem is 1. comex stocks are bruensom, 2. RSI was above 80 3, SLV etf shrinking inventory, 4. open interest is rising of price breaks, and falling on price declines. All this does not bode for a price rise continuation. Elliott wave count projects silver 11.50 by october 2014. I AM NOT A E.WAVE fan. now i will wait. MY buy point to begin reentering SLW is 23.50 or below. i believe this will occur prior to aug. 1. If my timing is wrong, and unknown factors occur which support and vault silver price higher i will also add to my USLV, the triple play on silver up price. i own it since 44.00 . to be honest, if all i could buy is 2 things, they would be SLW AND USLV.