The boulder keeps on falling from my high of $27.50
My Dec $22.00 and Dec $24.00 Puts are continuing to rise in value.
My plan was to sell them when they hit between $20.00 to $22.00 PPS.
I may have to revisit that if the Silver Spot price keeps on falling!!
Sentiment: Strong Sell
Revisit as in even lower than $20-$22? Im holding september 20th $25 puts, and thing of offloading at around 24. Also holding Dec22...that I'll continue to hold.
Would love to hear more on your views.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Well, your in the money with your Sept Puts.
If it were me, I would convert those to December 23 or 24 Puts.
Why you have a Strong Buy is kind of fickle to me.