Unfortunately I listened to microcap analyst and a lawyer that contacted me and did not sell my shares in Caribou when the stock was above the tender price. I also told my broker I would not tender my shares. Now that it looks like Microcap was wrong, do you know what will happen to those who do not tender their shares? Will I be holding illiquid worthless shares?
Thanks for your help. You are a breath of fresh air in an Internet full of scam artists."
I really don't know how to answer this question. I did tell him to contact Microcap and demand he buys their shares but I also told him to contact his broker and see if he can change his decision and tender his shares.
Anyone know if it is a forced tender once the Germans get over 50%?