Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Caribou Coffee Company, Inc. (CBOU) Message Board

  • cnoinvestor cnoinvestor Jan 10, 2013 2:10 PM Flag

    e-mail I received

    "Dear Cnoinvestor

    Unfortunately I listened to microcap analyst and a lawyer that contacted me and did not sell my shares in Caribou when the stock was above the tender price. I also told my broker I would not tender my shares. Now that it looks like Microcap was wrong, do you know what will happen to those who do not tender their shares? Will I be holding illiquid worthless shares?

    Thanks for your help. You are a breath of fresh air in an Internet full of scam artists."

    I really don't know how to answer this question. I did tell him to contact Microcap and demand he buys their shares but I also told him to contact his broker and see if he can change his decision and tender his shares.

    Anyone know if it is a forced tender once the Germans get over 50%?