I agree LT. I just don't want to get caught in a correction and lose profits. If I see the market start to deteriorate, I'll take profits, but I'll be looking to buy it back when the correction appears to have bottomed.
I'm getting close to my selling point of $25, that's about a $7 gain which is a-ok with me (38.69%). Might have to take mine off the table but I can see this running quite a ways in terms of economic recovery.
UYM rocking today. Up over 8%!
How much longer can this puppy run? The overall markets are way into overbought range. A correction has to be coming at some point in the near future. Don't want to see my profits fall by the wayside when the correction occurs. So, I sold one stock a few minutes ago. Still holding five including UYM. Will take profits at the first sign of weakness on all five.
I am in cash at the moment, waiting for a dip to jump into IGD. I am afraid I missed a good entry point. Jeez I'm slow. I want to get a better price then beav...just kidding! won't happen the way it's going.
Back to URE, I had my sell order for 4.10. Last Sunday I got that report stating strong uptrend, so I thought I should either cancel or increase to 4.15. But I thought I would wait and see what Monday would bring...by the time I got to check...SOLD!
I know beaver, better to have a gain then a loss.
To l2l, thanks for the tips, I will check them out.
Thanks Sea. Did you buy IGD?
All in all if someone said, "you can only buy 1 stock or etf and must hold it for 5 years, I believe IGD would be the one. Someone on that board explained the dividend allocation to me as it seemed artificially high.My plan , after money I make on some of these extreme investments is to dump profits into IGD.. but now I am looking to UYM for special leverage.. UYM was over 100 dollars once.If this is a V bottom which it might be, even if we went up just half of that we would be good.. Buy the dips / Also BAC looks good now. Been on a tare this week/ Will try to reach 18 at least, at least I hope/