My cost basis is ~ $2.00 per share so I for one am glad I did not take it. I can double at $4 now as opposed to $5.80. Keep in mind that there is absolutely no concrete facts as to why this ETF is stuck in a loop. Look at the DOW. Everyone is just waiting to see what the 4th quarter brings for the economy. I will wait until Nov. when NRO puts out its annual report, then make a decision on selling.