Watch ouit, you're starting to sound like chelle a little bit.
With all the games mm's play to accumulate and make a big-volume trade; it's hard to say if a particulear trade is in one direction or the other. Or look at it ths way, there was a buyer bidding for those 140,000 shares .
I'm encouraged to see us hang in here at $3.7. I would love to go into next Tuesdays afterhour 10Q at this level. Any hint of improving prospects should take us right over the $4 hurdle.
Here's my thoughts:
1. I think the stock is performing well of late technically. Lots of up on high volume days and down on below average volume.
2. It's up to management to paint a decent picture for us at earnings. Don't hype but just tell us what you are seeing and how you feel about the 2nd half and 2014.
3. The market overall is very toppy IMHO. It's all been propped up on QE-infinity and the global economy is mostly worse than the US. Our economy and the global economy is not good at all. This is a headwind to our markets.
4. Back to point 3 most of us have not felt like we have reaped the rewards of the QE forever holding this stock. Has the rise in the solars and LEDs been based on real demand or is this a case of a tired bull market rotating into a lagging sector as the last legs of the bull?
5. As that #$%$ from CNBC and I do mean #$%$ in case you missed it, known as Cramer says, "there's always a bull market somewhere". Is it possible the solar and LED markets can be a leading sector in a lagging global economy? And/or has this been so beaten down that just a couple good developments could result in a whipsaw up to $5-$7+?
Any thoughts on any of the above?
Thanks and good luck longs. It's been a long time coming so I hope we start to reap some rewards.
I never try to predict the movement of this stock one way or another. I've been in this stock way to long and have learned not to try. I only comment about the BS trading in general after the moves occur.
Ken- I sold half my shares. I will buy them back if it goes lower or if we tread water for a few days here. I can see it doing either. I think it will need to consolidate here for quite some time before making another big move upwards, but I could be wrong; obviously. Good luck.