nothing personal "chemmavin", you either are someone with insider informations or you want to sound like one, in any case, your methods are highly questionable, from your info sheet (upstate new york, recovering chemist, 54, retired ???, are you trying to suggest that you were one of the founders of this company and made enough money when it went public????) to your comments :"show to the annual meeting. I believe that it is typically held sometime in May", "I�ve heard that they built the company from scratch","I suppose that Tom and Connie would be considered co-owners in this case", not Constance D'ambra for you, another attempt to make people believe that you guys are buddy??, "so that the rest of us who are more serious about investing and sharing our thoughts and other information about AMRI, in a constructive manner, might enjoy the discourse unperturbed" : I think that you mistook this message board for the AMRI marketing website, people with different opinions are encouraged to post, otherwise it would not be a discussion board....
we are trying to discuss the financial future of this company (pros/cons), you can't be foolish enough to "only look at the bright side of life", all of your messages are based on nothing but "hearsay" and beliefs, and attempt to mislead people that you know something from inside... well, unless you are an insider, and in this case, YOU should probably not post messages on this message board....
There's much to be said for people familiar with the intracacies of a business actually running that business. Chemists working for AMRI, for example.
OTOH, there's the example of McNamara, as GM's CFO. He understood nothing about the automobile industry, and made brilliant mess of it.
Having said that, there's everything to be said for a well-considered balance. MBA's, for instance, in advisory positions.
Your assertions are ridiculous! There is nothing wrong with people who know most about the company informing stakeholders and potential stakeholders of the value of this company. Insulting Dr. D�Ambra and Mrs. D�Ambra will not fool anyone. The assertion has been made that those posting negative comments are either shorts or disgruntled former employees. Obviously given your poor grammar and spelling errors you were never a former employee (you would never win the AMRI spelling bee contest)! Dr. D�Ambra did build the company from scratch. To criticize the insiders who raised the bar and helped Dr. D�Ambra create a multi-faceted international company for selling a few shares is crazy. Your comments are not constructive they are attempts to be destructive. BMS knows otherwise they wouldn�t have options to buy stock at $30+!
A summary of the posts below:
1. AMRI has 9 phase 3 drugs (not all theirs maybe but they will make substantial profits manufacturing those they do not own).
2. Lilly lawsuit settled in their favor � means AMRI royalties will continue.
3. AMRI is an active promoter of nanotechnolog.
4. The manufacture of butterfly valves means they will probably do stents next!
5. Profit last year of $19.8 M!!!!!!
6. Successful integration of Organichem means that now Dr. D�Ambra will be looking for other companies to acquire. Given the current energy situation I am willing to bet it will be in the area of alternative fuels.
7. Closing of Mt. Prospect saving $5 M a year.
8. Globalization by opening facilities in India and Singapore.
9. Insiders buy 3 M shares!!!!
10. I believe AMRI is also actively involved in microfluidic devices.
11. AMRI has a reverse engineering group identifying new ways to make generics cheaper for American�s � how patriotic.
Longs please add to the ones I missed.
I saw several your messages in past.
You are really lunatic just very typical
type of amri-like-managers: stupid ass-kisser.
Just few words:
>Lilly lawsuit settled in their favor � means AMRI royalties will continue.
>AMRI is an active promoter of nanotechnolog
AMRI is an active promoter of PICOtechnology
>The manufacture of butterfly valves
you just mess it up again - AMRI is a manufacturer of butterfly wings
>Successful integration of Organichem
Successful to whom?
>Closing of Mt. Prospect saving $5 M a year
AMRI lost $7M+: penalty+relocation+compensations
> Insiders buy 3 M shares
Insiders sold 4 M shares and few for sell now
>AMRI ... patriotic.
AMRI is not patriotic at all.
AMRI is a one of the worst contract company. Why they try to look like pharma?
They do not like their own business.
Everybody who been in touch with AMRI hate them. AMRI has a bad luck!
We do not want to buy your stock - sell that junk!
you are seriously confusing two different companies and mixing infos about them....explanation
�BMS knows otherwise they wouldn�t have options to buy stock at $30+!� it is part of deal with BMS, nothing else, they were issued, not bought
1. �AMRI has 9 phase 3 drugs�: false, do not own them,
2. �AMRI royalties will continue�: lawsuit in progress, no definitive ruling yet
3. �AMRI is an active promoter of nanotechnology�: they have nothing to do with nanotechnology�.just chemistry..
4. �The manufacture of butterfly valves means they will probably do stents next�: they do not produce any valves, it is a different company, AMRI 2045 Silber Road, Houston, Texas 77055, not AMRI albany
5. �Profit last year of $19.8 M�: due to allegra royalties, otherwise losses
6. �Successful integration of Organichem means that now Dr. D�Ambra will be looking for other companies to acquire. Given the current energy situation I am willing to bet it will be in the area of alternative fuels�: What the hell are you talking about??? A pharma wannabe that would invest in fuel, nonsense���.
7. �Closing of Mt. Prospect saving $5 M a year�: First example where you re right, but it cost a lot to buy them out, pay off closing and relocating cost, the cost savings are going to be in the long term, not now�..
8. �Globalization by opening facilities in India and Singapore�: too late already, too much competition to make a big difference�
9. �Insiders buy 3 M shares: 3 M dollars worth of shares!!!!!� Not 3 M shares, after having dumped a lot more over the years..
10. �I believe AMRI is also actively involved in microfluidic devices: nonsense, same as 4
11. �AMRI has a reverse engineering group identifying new ways to make generics cheaper for American�s � how patriotic�: Nobody makes generics for patriotic reasons, it is a big moneymaker that�s all�.
Does not leave many positive things about AMRI (albany molecular research of course...), does it ????
"The assertion has been made that those posting negative comments are either shorts or disgruntled former employees"----If this is true, it proves that there are quite a few disgruntled employees out there...if this is such a great company and Dr. D'Ambra is such a great leader, why so many disgruntled employees? (Just think of how many may be out there that don't even post to this site!)
"Obviously given your poor grammar and spelling errors you were never a former employee (you would never win the AMRI spelling bee contest)"..if this is how they spend their time is by having "spelling bees", then it's no wonder their stock is in the shape it's in.
will you please get this for the last time, and try to understand what it means "1. AMRI has 9 phase 3 drugs (not all theirs maybe but they will make substantial profits manufacturing those they do not own)".... NONE of them is theirs and they produce them for a fee !!!!!!!!they will never ever ever ever (get that???) make any substantial profit from this production but what they already got............it is at least the third time that you point out these 9 compounds as a strong plus for this company, several people have posted a response but still, you keep on bringing this up...wake up!!!!!!
Chemmavin *IS* Tom D. Sell that junk before it bottoms out. There are better stocks out there, and do you really want to buy a stock where the glorious pilfering leader spends his days trolling Yahoo message boards...????
The Central Scrutinizer
>Chemmavin *IS* Tom D. Sell that junk before it bottoms out. There are better stocks out there
Yes, You're right. He "is" that stupid one.
I just looked at AMRI's news web-site.
And you know what? I saw THREE pictures of D'Ambra. I guess he is sick.
If this is a high-tech-style-boss, the business should be absolutely wrong.
This CEO should have appointment with a shrink!