Talked to company IR today. Near-term risk as well as long-term risk is minimal. If injunction is granted, then it's back to the status quo. If it's not, then Aventis will immediately launch a generic PRESCRIPTION brand of Allegra to protect itself while the patent litigation works itself out. Company doesn't expect any doctors will write a Barr scrip for a copycat version while the patent ltitagtion is pending because of the uncertainly over whether copycat product will remain available. Furthermore, Allegra D, which accounts for 25 pecent of sales, is not affected by any of this. Only regular Allegra. Patent case os slated for a hearing in first part of 2006. Whatever the outcome, company expects appeals, which could take another two or three years to eesolve. Bottom line, Allegra sales are expected to stay intact over the next few years while all this litigation works itself out since the Aventis generic version - there will be NO OTC products available from either Barr or Aventis - will be able to protect the company's product and market share.