Last week i did sell at $40.00 i also said i would look to buy again somewhere in the $38.00 range, well calm has been very good to me as of late and i loaded up gain at #38.26. Now it's a matter of wait and see attitude. If calm trades sideways to slightly higher going into earnings i will hold, if it pops up big from monday untill thursday i'll br forced to sell before fridays announcement . I base this on simply that if earnings aren't earth shatering calm will sell of dramitacly, purely just mt take of whats going to happen. We gotta trade this market and try to be 1 step ahead of the big boys(and thats never easy). Good luck all this week and lets try to make $$$$$$$..