I'm not buying here because I'm overexposed. Its 25% of my portfolio. However, I think it still has legs. Its EV/EBITDA is at 23 and it reported a 500% Earnings increase soooo, its not out of line. Plus right now there seems to be high demand as evidenced by a "take or pay" 2 year contract and their new mines are coming online this year. Only problem I see macrowise is if oil prices drop,
my last buys were at $71 & $68 for what I thought would be trading shares. I unloaded some of those on Wednesday @ $84. May hold the rest. I usually like to wait 3 or 4 days after earnings to see where the price settles before thinking about dipping my toes again. We're still getting some good volume so this may head a bit higher before it develops solid support.