I was tempted, but could not pull the trigger. With the CEO frontrunning last quarter's poor results w/his stock sale in late Sep., and then seeing a director dump his stock in early February this year, it gave me some concern re: 4Q results,which will be reported soon. I don't like large volume sell-offs. The gimmick of opening the stock weaker on a few hundred shares finally got someone to cave. I think my next purchase will wait until they change out management and/or restructure the BOD. The stock is cheap on a replacement value basis of the assets (even more so given their protected geographic niche and the years it would take to build an irradiation facility from scratch), but i just don't trust management to put shareholders first. I will wait until someone more closely aligned w/shareholder interest is in charge. Good luck, it's a gutsy buy and may work out.