going up, the plus side outlook:
1. overall market up today pretty big, wants to go back and touch highs.
2.all the underwriters heavily pumping the stock to secure gains on their offering
3. target higher than current price
4. numbers for hours listened to reflect possible add revenues as they took off limits on listening.
going down, the short side outlook:
1. price is grossly overvalued if growth slows, or worse yet, stops
2. forward guidance needs to reflect growth in revenues...if it slows many will take profit here
3. price is quite a bit above offering already, so profit from new investors will not want to be lost
when the party stops.
4. market may move to the downside soon for a correction as the bond yields rise and earnings
come down as a result.
5. most momentum stocks have begun to correct already. pandora is behind the curve thus far.
i believe the stock will rise in after-hours and come down dramatically tomorrow.
we shall see.
I wouldn't say worried. I have no feelings either way for this stock or any stock. I just don't see any strength in the stock and crooks in the know will trade this to sucker the most of us into or out of the stock. Wall Street is farce, if non emotional, you may get a little crumb. I would say that if this climbs quickly today, they will miss on earnings. If this falls into the red, they will probably beat numbers--either way I will exit my position today