A while back I sold 1/3 and am now holding. If price drops significantly, I will be tempted to buy instead of selling. I am looking at 1-1.5 year time frame here.
What would you call last weeks drop to $5.04?
A little while back I bought in at $3.30 when I saw it breaking out after its 4 month channel trading.
Why sit in a stock for 3 or 4 years waiting for something to happen. Just look at a chart and buy when it yells at you to buy.
I agree...this stock not going to make any significant moves in the forseeable future. In fact there may continue to be further pullbacks with the lower projections on revenues over the next two quarters. One to keep on the watchlist for sure.