We have dipped $7 despite 10 really amazingly positive events. Can't stay in 73s no way...
(Posted earlier on IV when in 73's)
Still think we move near to medium term if mkt can stabilize. We are down $7 despite 10 really amazingly positive events. Can't stay in 73s no way...
1) Beat and Raise in Q2 and Q3
2) Palace 1 meeting endpoint with even better detail in safety and oral monotherapy as good as injectable biologics without the infection risk or lymphoma ties
3) Palace 2+3 PR showing they met endpoints as well – most comprehensive testing of PsA in history with multiple confirmatory trials
4) Summary comments on ACR webcast that all three trials confirm positive safety and montherapy Enbrel like effect
5) Melanoma stunning data shocking some (including me) with PFS endpoint hit and OS trend and amazing subgroup OS
6) Early Pancreatic Cancer positive news that was supposed to take us to $80 to $86 per a bearish analyst. Originally at $80 we were supposed to go to $86 and downside was $78. Then at $72 we were supposed to run to $80 on good PC data
7) Greatest investor event in history at ACR with key KOL comments
8) Huge pan European investor meeting week several countries in 4 languages by Wonder Woman
9) Wonderful CFO presentation at CS with side one on ones and other trips to some of the larger mutual funds last week or so. Jackie is doing some heavy lifting that will payoff medium term imo.
10) Wonderful ASH abstracts in multiple indications – so much more indications and compounds being covered this yr – company thinks could be a stock moving ASH – see all of JBWIN’s posts of abstracts
In addition the buzz was that institutions were underinvested and would buy heavy after the “binary event” of the Abraxane Pancreatic Cancer news came. IMO that pent up demand is there but the overall market, the sector blahs and the capital gains uncertainly is delaying these buys but they will come imo once there is some progress in Washington. I am confident these guys come up with something. In the meantime Jackie can steal EPS at prices below where we were before the Top Ten above happened. As I predicted, we now know that CELG will have 5 separate $billion a yr drugs. PE is crazy low vs peers. PEG is 1/2 of peers. Can't last in the 73s no way.