Vol. is to low for this to be the squeeze, I think the market is saving their tails today but it's coming. The way this stock is worked I do not think we will see a full blown squeeze per say but at some point they have got to cover. I am thinking the $8.50 mark is going to be the tipping point for them. What does everyone else think?
Gary said that low NAV is $8.50 and the high is $13.50. Hold on to your seats, we are in for one hell of a ride. I wonder if Kramer is thinking about how he screwed up, as usual, on this stock.
After looking at the Sept. report, I don't think Gary has any plans to sell Eureka unless he gets close to a billion for it.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Kramer screws up on all the calls that have any degree of difficulty. He takes a 10,000 foot view. He screwed up on this one and one of my other big holdings (QCOR) in which I've made a tons of money and anyone listening to Cramer would have gotten destroyed (buy high, lose faith, sell low). He has no conviction because he doesn't put the time in to do real research.
Kramer didn't screw it up alone--Gary Evans conspired in that screw-up GE is doing a fine penance these days and deserves our respect and consideration--however, it does not excuse his role in the 'Cramer Affair."---it does mitigate it, to be certain.
Yes, the shorties don't appear in a hurry to cover, but some of them must have. Enough to add to the "normal" buyers' requirements for available shares. So I can see a steady upward tick from here, although one would think the past 2days' moves to be unsustainable. I'm still kicking myself for not diving back in when we were in the mid-5's, but there just HAS to be a little pullback, doesn't there? :-) Anyway, my hat's off to you chartists who said this was coming.
Trust me I was nervous holding and more than likely I would have sold off some if not all as well in most other plays. I got nervous on PVA and took a small profit and sold. I got lucky on HK and sold and then they announced the offering that diluted and the share price pulled back. MHR I rolled the dice and I have been in it since PRC days and I understand the game they were playing. GE is good but he has had some things really go his way. So I play the hot hand. I stick to my guns on this one, $10 is the mark at which I will take some profits to ease my nerves. I am thinking real hard about picking up HK again......
The thing about all these small oiler is a buyout - that's what we're looking for. MHR needs to prove up its Utica acreage and get bought out. We're just getting started. Things could go very well over the next say two years. Of course they could fall apart too. I tend to think it's the former, especially given GPOR's performance in neighboring counties. JMHO.
Sentiment: Strong Buy