I guess that IS the $64,000 question. Holding off for now has been easy, but as the PPS approaches 15 I may not be able to resist nibbling. Whatcha all thinking? The UK loss clearly hurt, but at some point the punishment will be overdone.
stocks to run in three modes: up, down, sideways.
I don't have the nerve to buy until.
I do a whole lot of fundamental research on smartgrid metering and the ssn product.
I may miss the chance to buy in, but i want see sideways before i commit a lot of time to
figuring out if smartgrid metering is more than sell a meter and wait 20 years for it to wear out.
I need to know what is ssn market share, what advantage do they have, what are gross margins.
All unanswered as of yet.
Still watching and waiting. Is there no end to the downward spiral short of Zero? Inquiring minds want to know and dry powder wants to go to work here, but for now I count my savings from not already buying vs. those possible losses. Someone thought 10 and another (including myself) thought 15 might be safe entry points, but at this very moment 15 looks breachable. Time will tell.
No position and definitely NOT BASHING. Just interested in a 2nd profitable trade with minimal risk.
I don't trade so I can't help you. I think you may need to review the past quarterly earnings and guidance. Note the backlog...and then buy the stock here. The stock did not trade down on negative fundamentals. It traded down on fear, and perhaps, some insider selling. Buy the fundamentals and have a nice day. I just finished my position yesterday.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Why buy shares from VCs and mgmt who know more than you do and are selling? The stock is beginning to look cheap on Wall St estimates for 2015 but those estimates are from banks tied to the IPO and hoping for a large follow-on deal. Might not go much lower than $15 on this sell-off but once 2014 and 2015 estimates begin to drop the downside is below $10 and likely eventually lower.
Releasing shares because of a lock-up does not mean sales of stock UNLESS there's a reason: SSNI at, say, $25/share or higher. Heck then I'd sell.
No, be confident in manangement and what you know to be true from the earnings conference call, all public for you to re-read, then buy the stock and monitor it accordingly. If you have stop limits, then use them.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Per my post below, right here is the entry point based on the chart. That's all we have. Add to your position or take a partial position then if it dips than 10% from 16, buy more.