Clearwire is the clear winner from the Sprint departure. Why:
1. Clearwire can make more money selling their product to other companies such as China Mobile for more money.
2. Sprints business Model has failed
3. Strategic partners are out there for Clearwire better than Sprint
4. Clearwire can raise their own funding requirements.
5. Their networks are valued more than its current PPS
6. The future is exciting and Clearwire will lead the way.
And here is "Anne_hi" on the same Genworth group board, the format of the post looks EXACTLY LIKE wise4us and numerous other pumpers on this board.....LOTS of text with a crappy link in the middle of it to make it look legitimate:
with all due respect, when do you have the time to surf and police all these boards? It is an honest question I am asking. You must have a lot of time to waste on your hands. Why not let it be. This is the beauty of America for all to express their opinions, bash pump or whatever. Have a good day
Oh thank you for being the pumper police and the grammer teacher, you are a genis.
I expect to have my posts graded for spelling errors by you.
Your a nose picking numbnuts.
What do you think of that?
The CEO said that they will be better off without Sprint. A clear vote of confidence that CLWRD was in the drivers seat of the split up. Sprint sob story to the analyst was pathetic and did not make any sense. CLWRD is oversold!!!
Well looky there....another poster from the Genworth board. It appears Genworth is a bashing target of these paid pumpers, CLWR is a pumping client, and sirrius is a client too...
And here is "anne_bye" as a "basher" on another stock board...I guess the company that hired "her" in India doesn't care who pays them as long as they get paid.
Ok, so here are a few patterns I have noticed about all the paid pumpers:
1. Many post on both the clearwire board AND the sirrius board.
2. All get 5 stars IMMEDIATELY after posting their message
3. All have a problem with grammar and spelling, best classified as "pigeon english"
4. All have a problem understanding common english slang phrases like "you can lead a horse to water"
Tells me we are dealing with paid pumpers from third world countries.
Which products are/will they be selling to China Mobil???? Will they be boxing up spectrum and air mailing there???
Which strategic partners better than Sprint are out there???Century Link??
Sprint's business model has failed and this helps CLWR how???
If CLWR could raise there own funding then they wouldn't be on bankruptcy's doorstep...
This is a perfect example of a clueless NEW pumper fresh into the stock...Dumb as a post..